Awesome Compilation Vol 6 Awesome Compilation Vol 6

wow

I think this is probably my favorite yet... but wtf was up with that easter egg? lol

Just Another Psycho Just Another Psycho

Just Awesome...

Hey Evil-Dog I just wanted to say good job. That was really a freaking amazing movie! I loved it the whold way through. *Adds To Favorites*

Evil-Dog responds:

Nice man! thanks!

Rokémon! Rokémon!

Dude!!!

First of all, let me say this; GOOD FREAKIN JOB DUDE!!! That was awesome!!! I loved it, it has little things here and there from all of my favorite games! Metroid Prime, C&C, Mega Man, Everything! Like I said, awesome...

Create-A-Ride Create-A-Ride

Awesome

That was cool my VIN was
DMFHFNPDDEHEEDCEI

Belive it or not, I acually got 5.02 on the drag-race screen one time, and I also got 4.98 one time before. I kinda did it on accedent though.

Create a SNES scene 3!! Create a SNES scene 3!!

Pretty Cool

Hey that game was pretty cool IMO. Man it would be awesome if somehow you could let me play the level I make in the game.

High Flier High Flier

Yeah I liked it

Yeah I like it. It reminds me off this DOS game I used to play called "Raptor: CAll of the Shadows." This game rocked but it was a little too slow and easy and I didnt hear any sounds.

*NEW* Smiles and Glances *NEW* Smiles and Glances

Pretty Damn Good

That song is pretty awesome, but at I first I wasnt really into the verse guitar and the vocals but it kinda grew on me.
Its pretty cool, good job.